Velvety Of Yellow Datterino With Raw Fish
Serve 2 people
1. 12 oz yellow Datterino tomato Purée
2. 100 gr of fresh salmon
3. 100 gr of swordfish
4. 100 gr of prawns
5. 300 gr of potatoes
6. 40 gr of shallots
7. 500 gr of vegetable broth
8. Salt and black pepper to taste
9. Extra virgin olive oil
10. Fresh lemon juice
1. Place the fish in the freezer for 20 minutes, then slice the salmon and swordfish very thinly and divide the prawns in half.
2. Place them on a tray and season with a citronette prepared with lemon juice, extra virgin olive oil, pepper and chopped chives.
3. Protect the tray with plastic wrap and place it in the fridge. Velvety: Peel and dice the potatoes and finely chop the shallot. Blanch the shallot in the oil, add the potatoes and cover with 500 g of broth
4. After 10 minutes of cooking, add the yellow Datterino tomato Purée.
5. Season with salt and pepper and cook for 20 minutes, then pass through a vegetable mill.
6. Collect the soup in the saucepan and heat it without bringing it to a boil. Check the salt. Distribute it on plates and place the raw fish drained from the marinade in the center.
7. Season with a drizzle of oil, a sprinkle of pepper and serve.
1. Yellow datterino tomato purée