Serve 4 people
- 500gr Rigatoni pasta
- 2 tbp of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 jar of yellow datterino tomato puree
- ½ cup of grated parmigiano reggiano cheese
- Salt to taste
- Few leaves of basil
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook rigatoni in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until al dente. ( follow the package instruction)
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a large skillet medium heat. Add datterino tomato puree, couple leaves of basil and salt to taste. Stir and cook about 10 minutes.
- Drain rigatoni and add in the sauce.
- Serve, sprinkle Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese and decorating with fresh basil.