Serve for 4-5 people
1. 500 gr Tagliatelle con funghi
2. 600 g of mix seafood
3. 300 grams of zucchini
4. Parmesan cheese
6. 1 glass of dry white wine,
7. 3 cherry tomatoes
8. Garlic, salt and pepper
9. 4 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
1. In a covered pan cook the seafood in ½ cup of water and let them open, peeled the seafood and keep the filtered water on the side.
2. In a pan brown the garlic in oil and add the zucchini (cut into thin rounds), let cook for 5 minutes.
3. Then add the tomatoes cut into cubes, the seafood, parsley and let brown. Wet with wine and let evaporate.
4. Finally, add a ladle of water took from the cooking of the seafood.
5. Cook the Tagliatelle funghi in a pot with salted water for 7-8 minutes and drain it "al dente".
6. Drain them and add to the sauce by adding a bit of cheese.