Serve 2 people
1. 250 gr of Leonessa Tagliatelle Nere(Squid ink) pasta
2. 12.35oz whole yellow datterino tomatoes( or red cherry tomatoes) unpeeled in water (one jar)
3. about 6 shrimps, and 6-8 baby octopus
4. 1 clove of garlic
5. extra virgin olive oil
7. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat the oil in a skillet with a clove of garlic. Add shrimps and baby octopus to sautéed, once the shrimps and baby octopus are almost done, take them out and put aside.
- In the same pan, with the oil left over from sautéing the seafood, add the yellow tomatoes and the water from the jar. Let them cook until the tomatoes are soft and the sauce is creamy.
- Add back the seafood in the pan, mix with the sauce, then the sauce is ready.
2. Meanwhile cook the Tagliatelle Nere in a pot with salted water for 7-8 minutes and drain it "al dente".
5. Add pasta to sauce and toss to coat.
6. Serve placing the Tagliatelle nere nest with the help of a ladle, and placing over the seafood. Then add the topping and a pinch of freshly parsley