Serve 4-5 people
1. 500 gr of Leonessa Tagliatelle Piccanti
2. 2 cloves of garlic
3. 6 tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil
4. 3 tomatoes
5. 20 gr of pine nuts
6. 20 gr of raisins
7. 12 pitted black olives
8. 50 gr of capers without salt
9. A nice punch of parsley, basil, salt, and pepper
1. Cook the Tagliatelle Piccani in a pot with salted water for 7-8 minutes and drain it "al dente".
2. In the meanwhile add in a large frying pan the oil and garlic, and all the other ingredients and cook for 5 minutes
3. Then add a ladle of water took from the cooking pasta and finish cooking for another 3 minutes.
4. Drain the pasta al dente, add to the sauce and stir everything with the addition of pecorino Romano cheese.