Serve 2 people
1. 250g of Leonessa Tagliatelle
2. 10 oz of mushrooms
5. 6 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
6. Parmigiano cheese
7. A clove of garlic
8. Salt and pepper to taste.
1. In a large skillet, fry the a clove of garlic with olive oil, then add mushrooms to cook and stirring.
3. In the meanwhile, cook the Tagliatelle in a pot with salted water for 7-8 minutes and drain it "al dente".
6. Add pasta to the mushrooms sauce to stirring in few seconds.
7. Serve and garnish with Parmigiano cheese