Serve 3 people
- 350 gr of whole yellow datterino tomatoes
- 2 LBS Octopus
- 1 LB boiled potaoes
- 2-3 sticks of celery, cut in pieces
- Chopped parsley
- 1 tsp of chopped capers
- Salt, pepper and chilli peper to taste.
- Extra virgin olive oil to taste
- 1 lemon Juice
- Boil octopus for 60 mins with a pinch of salt, chili pepper, and parsley. Let it cool in the cooking broth.
- When its cold, drain it and cut it into small pieces ( keep a cup of the octopus cooking water)
- slice the peel potatoes
- Prepare the dressing by adding olive oil, salt , pepper, a few tsp of the octopus cooking water, lemon juice m and chopped parsley.
- In a pan, add 3 tsp of olive oil, add capers and datterino tomatoes, stir for about 3 mins, add salt and pepper to taste.
- On a serving dish, arrange the potatoes, the octopus pieces, the celery, and tomatoes.
- Dressing the salad, decorate with parsley and serve.