Serve 2 people
- 12.35 oz whole yellow Datterino tomatoes in its juice
- 1 LBS Halibut fillet (or you can use Chilean sea bass)
- 1 clove of garlic
- Black Olives
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Extra virgin olive oil
- In a frying pan, add olive oil and garlic. When the garlic is slightly brown, remove the garlic. Then add the whole jar the tomatoes with juice and add desire amount of salt.
- Meanwhile, cut the fillet in your desire size, sprinkling salt and peppers and add in the pan together.
- Add few black olives and capers.
- Cover the lid with small flame.
- Check from time to time, squeeze the tomatoes when it’s soft, make sure the juice it’s not dry out. About 7-9 mins, Turn the fillet to another side then cook for about 9 mins (depend on the size and thickness of fillets)
- It’s ready to serve, sprinkling a little bit one of our extra virgin olive oil on top of plate then enjoy!
- Yellow Datterino Tomatoes in its Juice
- Cosi come extra virgin olive oil
- Tuscany extra virgin olive oil