Serve 2 people
- 9.88 oz of Semi Dried "Datterino" tomatoes in oil (red or yellow tomatoes or both)
- 300 gr of burrata
- 6 slices of bread
- 1 tsp of turmeric
- 1 lime
- 1 chili pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Extra virgin olive oil to taste
- In the bowl, grate the lime peel and squeeze the juice. Add 5 tsp of olive oil, chili pepper slices, 1 tsp of turmeric , and salt to taste. Mix all together.
- Heat the olive oil in the pan, and toast the slices of bread.
- In another bowl, add Semi Dried Red "Datterino" tomatoes and its oil, add salt to taste.
- Brush the slices of toasted bread with the sauce mixture
- Spread the semi dried tomatoes on the bruschetta, add pieces of burrata and then add a little bit more sauce mixture
- Decorate with mint and serve.