Serve 4-5 people
1. 500 gr of Leonessa Amorini pasta
2. 400 gr of cuttlefish already cleaned
3. 400 gr of peas
4. 150 ml of dry white wine
4. 40 gr of extra virgin olive oil
5. 1 shallot or just a normal onion
6. Chopped parsley
7. Chopped scallion
8. Salt and pepper to taste
1) Heat 5 tablespoons of oil in a frying pan and fry half of chopped scallion. Just starts to brown add the cuttlefish cut into strips and let cook for 3 minutes.
2) Then add the wine and let it evaporate.
3) Finally add the peas, cover with water and continue to cook for another 20 minutes, add salt and pepper.
2. Peas cream: Apart in a saucepan fry chopped onion in the remaining oil, add the peas, cover with water and cook for 20 minutes; add salt and pepper, blend all with the electronic mixer or a blander. Then passes the mix through a strainer to remove the skins of the peas .
3. Cook the pasta in salted and boiling water for 7 minutes depend on your preference. Drain pasta al dente
4. Add the pasta in the pan with the sauce.
5. Pour a ladle of peas cream on the bottom of the plate, and place the Amorini pasta in the center. Garnish with sprig of curly parsley