Serve 4 people
- 500 gr Leonessa Amorini Pasta
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 pound baby shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2pound spot prawn, peeled and deveined
- 1 jar/12.35oz whole red datterino tomatoes unpeeled in water
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon balsamic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the pasta in salted and boiling water for 7-8 minutes depend on your preference. When done, set aside 1/4 cup of pasta water, and drain the pasta in a colander.
- Meanwhile, heat two tablespoons of olive oil in a large heavy-bottomed pot set over medium heat until shimmering. Add shrimp, season with salt, and cook, stirring occasionally, until just cooked, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon and set aside.
- Add remaining tablespoon of oil, garlic, and red pepper flakes. Cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Reduce heat to medium-low, remove garlic and add datterino tomatoes. Stir well to coat in the oil, and cook gently until the tomatoes are soft, three to four minutes. When pasta is done cooking and draining, return shrimp to the pan and add pasta to the sauce.
- Add ¼ cup of pasta water, raise heat to medium-high and toss pasta, stir continuously until it has evaporated, about one minute. If pasta looks too dry, add more of the water and stir for another minute. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 5.Serve the pasta with a sprinkling of chopped parsley and beautiful tablespoon of balsamic around.