Paglia E Fieno Pasta With Italian Sausage
Serve 3 people
1. 350 g Leonessa Paglia e Fieno Pasta
2. 150 g italian sausage
3. 100 g steamed chestnuts
4. 2 eggs
5. 1 shallot/onion
7. Grated parmesan
8. Salt ,pepper ,extra virgin olive oil
1.To make the straw and hay with sausage and chestnuts start to brown the italian sausage.
2. Heat a little oil in a pan.
3. Clean and chop the shallots with the help of a carving knife.Put it in the pan
4. Meanwhile, cut the sausage into pieces and add it to the shallot.Cook for about 10 minutes
5. Cut the boiled chestnuts coarsely you can add them to the sausage and cook for another 10 minutes.
6. Meanwhile cook the pasta in a pot with salted water for 7 minutes and drain it "al dente"
7. Prepare the stracciatella by putting the eggs in a pan and half a ladle of cooking water.Cook over high heat and add salt and pepper.
8. Drain the pasta and add the whole.
9. Finally, arrange the straw and hay with sausage and chestnuts, sprinkling with Parmesan and decorating with rosemary.
Shopping List :