Serve 2 people
- 250 gr Penne Rigate Pasta ( can also use Pennette Piccanti if you prefer a little bit spicy in your pasta)
- 12.35 oz of Yellow Datterino Tomato Purée (1 jar)
- Salt to taste
- Parmigiano reggiano cheese
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook Penne Rigate in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until al dente. (Follow the package cooking instruction)
- Meanwhile, in a large pan, add yellow datterino tomato puree, 1 teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil, couple leaves of basil, and salt to taste. Stir and cook about 5 minutes.
- Drain Penne Rigate and add in the sauce.
- Serve, sprinkle Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese and decorating with fresh basil.
Pasta choices( either one of pastas)