Pennette Piccanti Pasta with Red Datterino Tomato Sauce with Basil
Serve 2 people
- 250 gr Pennette Piccanti Pasta
- 12.35 oz of Red Datterino Tomato Sauce with Basil (1 jar) OR whole red datterino in its juice
- Fresh Basil
- Salt to taste
- Parmigiano reggiano cheese
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook Pennette Piccanti in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until al dente. (Follow the package cooking instruction)
- Meanwhile, in a large pan, add Red Datterino Tomato Sauce with Basil, 1 teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil, and salt to taste. Stir and cook about 5 minutes.
- Drain Pennette Piccanti and add in the sauce.
- Serve, sprinkle Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese and decorating with fresh basil.
Red Datterino Tomato Sauce with Basil
Whole red datterino tomatoes in its juice