Rigatoni, Hot Red Datterino Tomato Sauce, And Pancetta
Serve 4-5 people
1. 500 gr of Leonessa Rigatoni
2. 20.5 oz of red datterino tomato sauce with hot pepper
3. 50 gr of celery
4. 30 gr of onion
5. A glass of white wine
6. 80 gr of pancetta or bacon
7. Extra virgin olive oil
8. 100 gr of pecorino
9. Salt & pepper to taste
1. Wash and peel the onion and celery, then cut the bacon into strips.
2. Prepare a sauté with the onion, celery and bacon.
3. Deglaze with the white wine, then add the red datterino tomato sauce(with hot pepper) to cook.
4. Meanwhile, Cook the Rigatoni in a pot with salted water and drain it "al dente".
5. While the pasta are cooking, add a ladle of cooking water in sauce pans if the sauce is getting dry.
6. Add pasta to the sauce and stir in the pecorino.
7. Ready and serve.
2. Red datterino tomato sauce with hot pepper