Serve 4-5 people
1. 500 gr of Leonessa Rigatoni
2. 20.5 oz of red datterino tomato sauce with hot pepper
3. 50 gr of celery
4. 30 gr of onion
5. A glass of white wine
6. 80 gr of pancetta or bacon
7. Extra virgin olive oil
8. 100 gr of pecorino
9. Salt & pepper to taste
1. Wash and peel the onion and celery, then cut the bacon into strips.
2. Prepare a sauté with the onion, celery and bacon.
3. Deglaze with the white wine, then add the red datterino tomato sauce(with hot pepper) to cook.
4. Meanwhile, Cook the Rigatoni in a pot with salted water and drain it "al dente".
5. While the pasta are cooking, add a ladle of cooking water in sauce pans if the sauce is getting dry.
6. Add pasta to the sauce and stir in the pecorino.
7. Ready and serve.