Serve 2 people
1. 250 gr of Tagliatelle pasta Leonessa
2. 1 live lobster (about 2 pounds)
3. 12.35oz whole red datterino tomatoes
4. 1 clove of garlic
5. 6 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
7. Salt and pepper to taste.
Heat the oil in a skillet large enough to hold the lobsters in one layer when they are added. Add the garlic and tomatoes, to cook and stirring for few mins, add salt, pepper to taste.Continually cook waiting to add the lobsters.
2. Boiling lobsters:
1) Prepare the large pot, fill the large pot 2/3 full of water, add 1-2 tbsp per gallon. Bring water to rolling boil.
2) Place the live lobsters in one at a time, headfirst, completely submerging them. Pick up the lobster by holding the upper side of the thorax between your thumb and middle finger.
3) Cover the pot tightly and return to a boil as quickly as possible. AFTER the water boils start timing, and regulate the heat to prevent water from boiling over, but be sure to keep the water boiling throughout the cooking time.
4) Carefully remove lobsters from the pot with tongs. Be careful, they are very hot. Set in a large bowl for five minutes to cool before cracking the lobster in half
3. And add the lobsters in the skillet with tomatoes sauce, shell side up. Cover tightly, and cook over medium-high heat about 1 hour or slightly longer. Remove the lobsters to a flat dish. When the lobsters are cool enough to handle, crack the shells, remove the meat, discarding the carcasses.
4. Meanwhile cook the pasta in a pot with salted boil water for 7 minutes and drain it "al dente".
5. Season pasta with sauce.
6. Serve placing the pasta nest with the help of a ladle, and placing over the lobster. Then add the topping and a pinch of freshly parsley