Serve 4-5 people
1. 500gr of Leonessa Tagliatelle Miste Pasta black( squid-ink) and red( chili)
2. 1kg of Cuttlefish
3. 700gr of Whole Yellow Datterino Tomatoes ( 2 jars)
4. 100g Capers
5. 100g of black Olives
6. 100g of green olives
7. 2 Lemons
8. 10 leaves of Basil
9. 1 bunch of Parsley
10. 1 clove of Garlic
11. Mediterranean pesto
12. Extra virgin Olive oil to taste, fresh Chili, Salt.
1. In a small bowl, prepare the Mediterranean pesto by cutting into squares olives, tomatoes and capers and cover with olive oil (for the time of preparation of the recipe).
2. Clean the cuttlefish and cut into julienne strips.
3. Get two pans: in one pan-fry two tablespoons of olive oil with garlic and chili. In the other pan, add two tablespoons of olive oil and the garlic (do not cook, keep it cold).
4. While the noodles are cooking, add a ladle of cooking water in both pans.
5. Then drain the red noodles and add them to the pan with chili.
6. Cook the Tagliatelle Red and Black in a pot with salted water for 7-8 minutes and drain it "al dente".
7. Finish to cook and place them on a dish. Drain the black noodles and skip them with the raw cuttlefish, in the other pan.
8. Then with the help of a ladle, place the black noodles creating a nest on the top of the red noodles.
9. At the end add the Mediterranean pesto, the grated lemon and decorated with a leaf of basil.