Tagliatelle Spicy with spinach sauce and buffalo mozzarella
Serve 4-5 people (For 2 people, please reduce all the ingredients in half)
- 500 gr Leonessa Tagliatelle Piccanti Pasta (you can also us white Tagliatelle pasta or Paglia e Fieno)
- 7oz of boiled spinach
- 4 tablespoons of fresh ricotta
- 7oz of buffalo mozzarella
- 2.7oz(2 jars) of tomato puree
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Brown the garlic in a pan with olive oil (about 4 tablespoons), add the minced spinach, add the ricotta and mix well with the spinach.
- Then pour the tomato sauce in the pan, add salt and let it thicken to taste.
- Meanwhile, cook the Tagliatelle al dente in plenty of salted water, drain and mix in the spinach sauce.
- Cut the mozzarella into cubes, serve the pasta in the dishes, add the diced mozzarella and pass the dishes under the oven for two or three minutes, until it is well melted. Serve and taste!
Pasta(either one of the pasta) -
Tomato Puree (either one of the tomato puree)-