Serve 2 people
1. 250 gr Leonessa Tagliatelle Vegetali
2. 350gr red datterino tomatoes
3. buffalo mozzarella
4. 5 basil leaves
5. 10 g pine nuts
6. 2 anchovies under salt sugar
7. extra virgin olive oil
8. Salt and pepper to taste
1. Starts with the tomatoes. Cut a round of parchment paper, leaned on the bottom of a non-stick pan and brushed with oil.
2. Then heat the pot over medium heat, place the tomatoes cut in half with the part cut upwards and sprinkled with sugar and a little salt. Cook over medium heat with lid for about half an hour and then pass in the oven on the pan with the grill function for about ten minutes, just long enough to let them dry a little and burn the side dishes.
3. Meanwhile, remove the outer part of the mozzarella and cut into small strips. Whisk the remaining mozzarella with the basil, pine nuts, oil, anchovies (washed and boned) and a little salt. Stir the mixture with the previously cut mozzarella fillets.
4. Cook Tagliatelle Vegetali in a pot with salted water for 7-8 minutes and drain it "al dente"
5. Drain the pasta and mix well with the prepared sauce and finally decorate it with the tomatoes.