Serve 2 people
- 250g penne rigate Leonessa (half pack of pasta)
- 12.35oz red datterino tomatoes in its water (1 jar)
- 100g green beans
- 8 prawns
- 100g Burrata cheese
- 100g Basil
- Salt to taste
- Extra virgin olive oil to taste
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half, season them with salt, oil and chopped basil, then bake them in the oven at 425 ° F for 6-7 min. Once ready, put it aside.
- Wash the basil in salted water, drain it in ice water, then put it in the blender, adding a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil. Once ready, put it aside.
- For the burrata cream, I use the heart of the burrata, and just whisk it until it becomes the sauce texture.
- Once the three sauces are ready and cooled, put the basil cream and burrata cream in the piping bag.
- Clean the prawns and remove the casing, season them with salt, oil and pepper. (You can boil or pan fried the prawns if you don't like it raw)
- Cook the penne and green beans in abundant salted water. Once ready, drain them into a pan and dress them with a drizzle of oil.
- Put the green beans in the penne.
- Now ready to plate. Arrange the penne with beans, and then put the prawns, then with piping bag to put the basil and burrata sauce. Then put on the roasted tomatoes, at the end, drizzle of extra virgin olive oil and salt and decorate with basil leaves.