Serve 3 people
- 12.35 oz whole red Datterino tomatoes in its juice (1 jar)
- 8 slices of veal
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tablespoon of desalted capers
- Salt and peppers
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Cod fillet dipped in flour.
- Tomato sauce: In a frying pan, heat a few tablespoons of olive oil with garlic, then add capers and datterino tomatoes in juice. Salt and pepper to taste and cook for 10-15 minutes, then remove the garlic.
- In another pan, heat a few tablespoons of oil and browns the meat on both sides. Then cover it with the tomato sauce and a pinch of oregano.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes, then serve and decorate the plates with oregano.