Serve 3 people
- 12.35 oz whole yellow Datterino tomatoes in its juice
- 2 LBS cod fillet
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 small onion
- All purpose flour
- Italian parsley
- 1 glass of white wine
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Toast to serve
- Cod fillet dipped in flour.
- In a frying pan, add olive oil and garlic. When the garlic is slightly brown, remove the garlic. Then add the chopped onion, stir for few second.
- Add the cod fillets and cook them to brown on both sides
- Add the wine and let it evaporates, then add the whole yellow datterino tomatoes in its juice. Salt and pepper for taste. Continue cooking for about 30 minutes, gradually adding a little bit of water if necessary.
- Place the slice of toasted bread on the plate, overlap the cod fillet and sauce, sprinkle with parsley then serve.