Serve 2 people
- 250 gr Spaghetti Pasta
- 12.35 oz of whole red Datterino in it juice (1 jar)
- 150 gr of seasoned bacon or pancetta
- Pecorino di amatrice (or a not too salty pecorino) to taste
- Fresh chili pepper to taste if prefer
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Pour very little oil into a pan, the bacon(or pancetta) cut into strips, some ground pepper and the chilli.
- Brown the ingredients stirring for a couple of minutes, then add the whole red datterino tomatoes with its juice, some basil leaves and salt.
- Cook the sauce for 15-20 minutes.
- Boil the spaghetti in abundant salted water, drain when al dente and toss in a pan with the sauce and a handful of grated pecorino.
- Serve and complete the pasta with basil and a little grated pecorino