Serve 4-5 people
1. 500gr of Leonessa Bucatini
2. 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
3. 1 large garlic clove
4. 690 gr of tomatoes puree
5. 1/2 cup Kalamata olives
6. 1 1/2 tablespoons drained capers
7. Basil, salt and pepper to taste
8. Grated Parmesan cheese
1. Heat oil in large pot over medium heat. Add garlic and sauté about 1 minute.
2. Add tomato puree, olives, capers, basil. Simmer sauce over medium-low heat until thickened, breaking up tomatoes with spoon, about 8 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Meanwhile, cook pasta in large pot of boiling salted water until "el dente". Drain pasta, and add in the sauce.
3. Serve decorating with cheese and fresh basil.
2. Tomato Puree