Serve 4-5 people
1. 500 gr Leonessa Bucatini Pasta
2. 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
3. 4 garlic cloves, sliced
4. 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
5. 1 pound medium-sized shrimp, peeled and deveined
6. 4 ounces arugula leaves, roughly chopped
7. 4 tablespoons breadcrumbs
8. 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
1. Cook the pasta in salted and boiling water for 11-12 minutes depend on your preference. With three minutes remaining, add the arugula. When done, set aside 1/4 cup of pasta water, and drain the pasta and arugula in a colander.
2. Meanwhile, heat two tablespoons of olive oil in a large heavy-bottomed pot set over medium heat until shimmering. Add shrimp, season with salt, and cook, stirring occasionally, until just cooked, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon and set aside.
3. Add remaining tablespoon of oil, garlic, and red pepper flakes. Cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Reduce heat to medium-low, and sprinkle in the breadcrumbs. Stir well to coat in the oil, and cook gently until the breadcrumbs are golden, three to four minutes. When pasta is done cooking and draining, return shrimp to the pan, as well as add pasta and arugula.
4. Raise heat to medium-high and toss pasta and arugula in with breadcrumbs. Add half of reserved pasta water and stir continuously until it has evaporated, about one minute. If pasta looks too dry, add more of the water and stir for another minute, you will see the sauce become creamy around the pasta. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
5.Serve the pasta with a sprinkling of chopped parsley.