Serve 3-4 people
1. 400 gr of farfalle of Leonessa pasta
2. A handful of black olives
3. A buffalo mozzarella
4. 250 gr of cherry tomatoes
5. Extra virgin olive oil
6. Salt to taste, pepper as needed
7. half a teaspoon of sugar
8. A few leaves of basil
9. A little parsley
10. A clove of garlic
1. Drip the olives and cut them into rounds.
2. Wash the tomato and divide it into 4 pieces taking care to eliminate the seeds.
3. Saurce: a clove of garlic, salt, parsley and basil. Add the oil and stir. Put the tomatoes, olives, pepper and sugar.
4. Cook the pasta in salted and boiling water for 9 minutes depend on your preference. Drain pasta al dente . Add it to the saurce.
5. Cut the mozzarella into cubes. Put the pasta in the dishes and add the mozzarella on each plate.