Serve 2 people
1. 250 gr of linguine pasta or spaghetti
2. 2 lobster tails
3. 350 gr whole yellow datterino tomatoes unpeeled in its juice (1 jar)
4. 1 clove of garlic
5. 6 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
7. Salt and pepper to taste.
1. Heat the oil in a skillet large enough to hold the lobster tails in one layer when they are added. Add the garlic and tomatoes, to cook and stirring for few minutes, add salt, pepper to taste.Continually cook waiting to add the lobster tails.
2. Add the lobster tails in the skillet with tomatoes sauce, shell side up. Cover tightly, and cook over medium-high heat for about 15-20 minutes. Remove the lobster tails to a flat dish. When the lobsters are cool enough to handle, crack the shells from one lobster tail, remove the meat and cut in pieces; another lobster tail juts cut in half.
3. Add back pieces of lobster tail's meat and 2 half of lobster tails back to the tomatoes sauce and continually to cook.
4. Meanwhile cook the linguine in a pot with salted water for 8-9 minutes and drain it "al dente".
5. Season pasta with sauce.
6. Serve placing the linguine nest with the help of a ladle, and placing over the lobster. Then add the topping and a pinch of freshly parsley