Serve 3-4 people
1. 400g of Leonessa Spaghetti Pasta
2. 1kg of medium sized zucchini
3. 125g of butter
4. 60g of grated Parmesan
5. 60g of grated Caciocavallo cheese
6. 50g of basil leaves
7. Extra virgin olive oil
8. Salt and pepper to taste.
1. Wash and dry the zucchini and cut into slices of about 3mm thick.
2. Preheat the oil in a frying pan and fry the zucchini, taking care to keep them green. Then let the zucchini cool down.
3. Don’t place them on a paper, so they can keep the oil.
4. Cook the spaghetti in a pot with salted water for 8-9 minutes and drain it "al dente".
5. Meantime in a large pan, prepare a topping with a little of water from the pasta, butter, pepper, zucchini and half the cheese
6. Then add the pasta cooked "al dente" and stir until creamy away from the fire by adding the rest of the cheese, basil, pepper and salt to taste.
7. With the help of a ladle place the pasta in the middle of the plate. Then add the topping and a pinch of freshly ground pepper.