Spaghetti with baby octopus and red datterino tomato sauce with basil
Serve 4-5 people
1. 500 gr of Leonessa Spaghetti pasta
2. 2 pounds of baby octopus
3. 20.5 oz of Red datterino tomato sauce with basil or red datterino tomato puree (2 jars)
4. 2 cloves of garlic
5. Extra virgin olive oil
6. Salt and pepper to taste.
7. Few leaves of basil for decoration.
1. Heat the oil in a skillet, add 2 cloves of garlics and tomato sauce, to cook and stirring for few minutes, add salt to taste. Add in baby octopus, cook and stirring for few minutes until its almost done, take out baby octopus.
2. Cook pasta: Meanwhile cook the spaghetti in a pot with salted water for 8-9 minutes and drain it "al dente".
3. Season pasta in the sauce skillet, and put in baby octopus. ( add a little bit water from pasta salted water if the pasts is dry)
4. Serve placing the Spaghetti nest with the help of a ladle, and placing over baby octopus. Then add the topping a pinch of freshly basil, and black peppers.