Serve 4-5 people
1. 500 gr of Leonessa Spaghetti pasta
2. 3 pounds of Clams
3. 2 clove of garlic
6. Extra virgin olive oil
8. Salt and pepper to taste.
1. Heat the oil in a skillet, add 2 cloves of garlics, to cook and stirring for few minutes. Add in clams and parsley, then put on the lid. Check every few minutes until the clams open. Take out the clams and put it aside, the juice will be the pasta sauce later on.
2. Cook pasta: Meanwhile cook the Spaghetti in a pot with salted water for 8-9 minutes and drain it "al dente".
3. Season pasta in the clams skillet, and put in clams.
4. Serve placing the Spaghetti nest with the help of a ladle, and placing over clams. Then add the topping and a pinch of freshly parsley, and black peppers.