Serve 2 people
1. 250 gr Black tagliatelle
2. A small glass of white wine
3. A clove of garlic
4 Whole datterino tomatoes
5. 100 gr mozzarella
6. A slice of bread
7. Extra virgin olive oil
8. Lemon peel
1. Cut the squid in pieces.
2. Cut the mozzarella into small cubes.
3. Cut the bread into cubes, like mozzarella. Put a little oil in a non-stick frying pan and brown the bread, keep aside.
4. To prepare the mozzarella sauce, add a slice of mozzarella to a blender with a little water and mix it into the jerky. It must be liquid.
5. In a pan, add a clove of garlic with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil, then add the squids, then blend with white wine, let it evaporate and add a little water from the pasta water.
6. Cook the Tagliatelle Nere in a pot with salted water for 7-8 minutes and drain it "al dente".
7. Strain the tagliatelle directly into the pan. Sauté by adding a little mozzarella sauce.
8. Serve forming a nest, place the cubes of mozzarella, crisp bread, the squid, the tomato and decorate with lemon threads. With a spoon, arrange the mozzarella sauce next to it and serve immediately.