Serve 2 people
1. 200 gr Black tagliatelle
2. A small glass of white wine
3. A clove of garlic
4 Cherry tomatoes
5. 100 gr mozzarella
6. A slice of stale bread
7. Extra virgin olive oil
8. Lemon peel
1. Cut the listarelle squid with a sharp knife.
2. Cut the mozzarella into small cubes. Spilled whey should be stored for the sauce.
3. Cut the bread into cubes, like mozzarella. Put a little oil in a non-stick frying pan and brown the bread, keep aside.
4. Prepare the mozzarella sauce, add a slice of mozzarella with all its whey in a mixer with a little 'water of control and blend in jerky. It must be fluid then adjust with liquids. At this point everything is ready to proceed.
5. In a pan, insert the clove of garlic with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil, after pour the squids, then blend with white wine, let it evaporate and add a little water from the pasta water.
6. Cook theTagliatelle Nere in a pot with salted water for 7-8 minutes and drain it "al dente".
7. Strain the tagliatelle directly into the pan. Sauté by adding a little mozzarella sauce.
8. Serve forming a nest, place the cubes of mozzarella, crisp bread, the calamari, the tomato and decorate with lemon threads obtained with a riga limone. With a spoon, arrange the mozzarella sauce next to it and serve immediately.