Serve 4-5 people
1. 500 gr of Leonessa Tagliatelle Nere
2. 300 gr of tuna
3. 300 gr of Mozzarella Buffalo
4. 560gr semi dried datterino tomatoes in oil (2 jars)
5. 50 gr of black olives
6. 2 tablespoons capers
7. Coarse Powder
8. Basil leaves
9. Extra virgin olive oil , chili ,
10. Two cloves of garlic
1. Puddle the olives cut into pieces and put them in the oven with the capers until they have dried, then blend them with coarse powder.
2. Cut the mozzarella into pieces with some basil leaves and blend in a blender with a little oil and let it drain from its water. Keep the mozzarella at room temperature.
3. In a pan, brown a clove of garlic and remove it, add the tuna with its oil and leave it to flavor for a few minutes.
4. Add salt and tuna to the mixer adding very little mozzarella serum to make it fluid.
5. Put the tuna in a bottle and keep warm. Now mix some dried tomatoes.
6. In a pan where we will cook the pasta let's brown a clove of garlic in oil and chilli, remove the garlic and add half tuna salas, a little olive powder and capers and the tomatoes mixed, leave everything to flavor and when the pasta it will be cooked, stir in it in this sauce.
7. Cook theTagliatelle Nere in a pot with salted water for 7-8 minutes and drain it "al dente".
8. All that remains is to compose the dish.
9. Decorate the dish with strips of tuna sauce, lay down a nest of BLACK TAGLIATELLE, decorate with two fillets of tomato, with the olive powder and then lay a couple of MOZZARELLA