Serve 4 people
- 500 gr Vermicelli Pasta
- 24.7 oz of whole yellow Datterino in it juice (2 jars)
- 1 clove of garlic
- 4 anchovy fillets
- 180 gr of bread crumbs
- Fresh chili pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Pour a few tablespoons of olive oil into a pan and brown the bread crumbs.
- It will have to brown well, then add pepper.
- In a second pan, add olive oil and brown the garlic with sliced red chili pepper and anchovies. Add whole yellow datterino tomatoes with juice and salt. Cook for about 5-6 minutes.
- Boil the pasta in boiling salted water, follow the instruction timing on the package. Drain it al dente.
- Put the pasta in the pan with sauce, and add bread crumbs to stir all together. sprinkle a little chopped parsley on top.